Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Universal Analogy of a Weekday.

5:30 am - Again the same feeling. As I lay in my bed with my eyes open I hear those weird noises they make every morning. I cannot fall asleep again, even though it's still dark.

8:00 am - As I get ready to go to work I notice that my kids left the TV on again. They always say "it's not on porpouse" but I'm pretty sure they enjoy messing with me.

1:00 pm - I go to lunch by myself. I order the third combo on the chart, no onions, no ice. I end up eating a burger with lots of onions and drinking a watery pepsi.

5:30 pm - Nothing helps. I got home tired and aching. As I get out of my car, I see a latino driving by my house, he sees me as well. I look down until I'm inside the house.

8:00 pm - I stare at the TV for half an hour, then I swallow the only thing that has showed me love in my life. I feel it going down my throat.

8:35 pm - My kids find my body lying on the bathroom's floor, they scream and cry but get no answer from me. I hope this teaches them a lesson.

No comments: